The 190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope is available with 2 or 4 channels, and combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability. Combining the power of a high performance oscilloscope, multimeter and paperless recorder in an easy-to-use test tool, the 190M is the test tool you rely on to tackle just about any troubleshooting task in the field. Extend your arsenal of troubleshooting capabilities with the new Fluke Biomedical 190M Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope, designed to meet the demands of field service professionals.
The 190M: a new generation of Medical ScopeMeter® Portable Oscilloscope
- The first oscilloscope on the market with CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V rating
- Increased deep memory: 10,000 point per trace waveform capture, so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail.
- New battery door accessibility for battery swap out, and optional charger to have the ability to charge another battery
- Environmentally tested to meet IP-51 dust-proof and drip-proof rating and withstand 3 g vibration or 30 g shock
- Isolated USB host port for direct data storage to a USB memory device
- Security slot: lock down oscilloscope with Kensington R lock while unattended