The CRYOSTATION® standard line evolved from the original Montana Instruments system, setting a new standard of performance and usability in a closed-cycle optical cryostat. It offers a versatile tabletop mounting architecture with patented vibration damping technologies to deliver exceptional thermal and vibrational performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Today, the Cryostation s-series is available in a variety of configurations with additional options and add-ons to fit the unique needs of each researcher and experiment.
- Low thermal fluctuations and nanometer level vibrations provide a stable measurement environment
- Wide temperature ranges (3.2K – 350K) with fast cooldowns make the instrument more productive
- Closed-cycle operation means no helium is consumed, so users avoid the high costs, uncertain supply, and challenging operation associated with liquid cryogens
- Straightforward user interface and fully-automated control system increases experimental efficiency
- Incredible sample, electrical, and optical access provides total experiment flexibility
- Fully-integrated, turn-key design gets you up and running quickly with minimal effort
- Tabletop design integrates into existing setups and can be moved easily