This low temperature Raman microscope integration is optimized for high collection efficiency and throughput,
offering free space Raman signal collection via the Princeton Instruments FERGIE™ spectroscopy
Users would have the full capabilities of the Cryostation closed-cycle optical cryostat, as well as the
Cryo-Optic module for their experiments.
The Princeton Instruments FERGIE™ spectroscopy system is a fully integrated, aberration-free spectrograph with a built-in, low-noise, cooled detector. The system provides the high sensitivity and low noise needed to address a wide range of spectroscopy applications.
- Pre-aligned optical modular spectroscopy cubes, fiber optics and laser sources enable rapid experiment design
The Cryostation provides an automated and controlled environment for low temperature Raman measurements. The specially designed chamber integrates seamlessly with the required equipment.
- Low cost, helium-free operation
- Fully-automated control
- Versatile & flexible tabletop mounting architecture
- Optimized temperature performance & thermal stability
The Cryo-Optic add-on provides an integrated high NA (0.85) objective horizontally integrated into the sample space. The ultra stable optical design of the Cryostation s100 – CO allows for long, drift-free exposures.
- Raman microscopy and imaging
- Photoluminescence spectroscopy and imaging
- Super Resolution Microscopy
- Absorption and Transmission spectroscopy